In the beautiful premises of the Croatian History Museum (HPM), on 2 October 2007, the HGZD General Assembly was held with attendance of some twenty odd members and friends of the Association.
- HGZD General Assembly
- Annual Report by the President
- Proposed Annual Plan
- Election for the HGZD bodies
- Promotion of the HGZD flag
- Željko Heimer: 22nd International Congress of Vexillology Berlin 2007 and HGZD membership in the International Federation of Vexillological Associations (FIAV)
- Jelena Borošak Marijanović: Flag-shaped Badges – symbols of the conflicting states in the World War I
- Professional tour at the exhibition “Gold For Iron”- Croatia in the World War I
The GA begun with the speech by the President, following by his report on the first year’s work of the Association, reporting on the process of the establishment and registration, the initiative for application for membership in the international heraldic and vexillologic associations, (Confédération Internationale de Généalogie et d’Héraldique, CIGH and Fédération internationale des associations vexillologiques, FIAV), to our web site, the cooperation with other akin societies. lectures held and other activities, the publishing of the two issues of “Grb i zastava”, the participation on the congresses in St. Andrews 2006 and Berlin 2007, where HGZD become a FIAV member, and to other activities of the Association.