Within the educational programme of the Croatian national television (Hrvatska radiotelevizija, HRT), in the week of 6-10 November in the show “Nulti sat” (Zeroth hour), the topics of heraldry and vexillology shall be covered. Each day the live show shall host a heraldists or a teacher who shall explain the basics of the heraldry and vexillology. The show is produced primary for the students of the 7th and 8th grade of the primary schools, but for the older as well.
In the “Nulti sat” at 9:20 CET the guests shall be:
- Monday, 6.11: Tomislav Čegir, historian – introduction into the heraldry
- Tuesday, 7.11: Željko Heimer – elements of coat of arms
- Wendsday, 8.11: Dubravka Peić Čaldarović – armorial lettres, genealogy
- Thursday, 9.11: Nikola Štambak, historian and journalist – Croatian coat of arms
- Friday, 10.11: Željko Heimer – introduction into the vexillology